Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
A funny thing happened at the doctor's today...
Sooooo, I was having another good appointment and telling the doctor about how probably 200 people know that we're having a girl. Somehow that made her nervous and even though the appointment was wrapping up, she decided to do an ultrasound. The baby was moving all over the place and she had quite a time getting a good view at first. Well, it seems that this time she saw boy parts. She hadn't been totally confident about the girl declaration last appointment and we hung our hats on the news of a girl (maybe because we needed something to hold onto). There's a part of me that still can't quite believe it... probably because it hasn't sunk in yet. I think the news really threw Eric off (I did call him a school). I've had a little more time to process it and I'm getting excited. I had been hoping (a little bit) for a brother for Ashlynn but was happy with the girl news. Now I'm starting to adjust my thinking to a boy. It's funny, when we were expecting Ashlynn, I had the hardest time accepting that we were going to have a girl because I knew that Eric's family has tons of boys and just expected to have boys myself. Now I'm struggling to accept the boy news. But... We are having a BOY (I think)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment