Before today:
After today:
Ashlynn is sort of excited about us "adding onto our house," although she seems to think that it will only take a day or so to get it done. She's most excited to have "two bathrooms and two potties, like Nana and Papa's house!" When I asked her this evening what looks different in our backyard she said "everything" and asked where they took our deck. She seemed quite disappointed when I said that the guys who were working here took it to the garbage dump. I suppose I'm a little sad to see it gone too!
Ashlynn was checking things out from inside our house.
Demo was quite noisy, so we decided to go to the zoo today. We met Nana (my mom) there for what will likely be my last visit to the zoo until after the baby comes. It was in the high 80s and it felt like quite a workout. Ashlynn had a fun time. We visited the petting zoo and saw the gorillas, zebras, lions, giraffes, apes and chimps.
1 comment:
HOLY COW! It's all gone! If you hadnt told me anything, I seriously would have just walked out of the door and fell on my face! It is sorta sad that it's gone, but it'll make room for all the fun, new stuff! Dave and I will be there in a week! Im so excited. It sounds like it's going to be HOT down there, which is good. It'll be a nice change from the numbing cold weather we've had up here.
Post a Comment