Construction is coming along too. As you can see from the photos below, our basement is coming together. (Although, to me, it looks a little like a dungeon with a moat... I guess I'm just a romantic! Ha, ha!) The picture is the south-western corner, near the garage, where you can see the opening for the window in the top corner and the space where the stairs come down from the garage level in the bottom corner.
Yesterday was Mother's Day. I have been really tired lately, especially after a busy week at work, so we just took it easy at home. Eric made us breakfast and then cooked dinner for us, my parents, and his dad and brother. It worked for me!

Me, Ashlynn, and Nana (my mom)
Ashlynn and Grandpa (Eric's Dad)Today Ashlynn and I visited Lincoln (my school). She hasn't been there since Halloween, so the time had come. As you can see from the photo, she was quite a hit. She had an entourage follow her around the playground. 

1 comment:
Ooooohhh! Little Miss Popular. How cute. Wow! I'm impressed with the lightening speed at which your contractors have been working. That's awesome. I'm so excited to see the finished product. Oh and Happy Belated Mother's Day. I was busy with my Mom, who has SHINGLES! I knew what I was in for as soon as she said it. Dave has moved into his apartment. I'm going up to Tahoe to help him settle in and unpack this weekend. That's as exciting as it gets up here. Dave and I plan to drive down to visit the whole family, including the latest edition on June 18th. We'll stay until the following Sunday. Then a short 2 and a half months later, we'll be moving back to good ole Southern California. We'll be there for Ashlynn's 3rd birthday! Whoo Hoo!
Post a Comment