Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Ashlynn's Great Idea
Ashlynn had an idea that she thought was a good one. She decided that she should get me a Jasmine (Disney princess) doll for my birthday tomorrow. You see, Ashlynn is trying to earn a princess doll to go along with the Ariel and Cinderella dolls she already has but hasn't yet reached the goal. She suggested a trip to "Disneyland" to get the doll for me (really the Disney Store in the mall... that's right, she thinks the Disney Store is Disneyland... aren't we lucky that it is sooo cheap to take our kid to "Disneyland"?). I pointed out that she can get a doll when she reached her potty goal. She then explained that she wanted a Snow White doll for her goal, but the Jasmine doll should be for my birthday. I asked her what I would do with the doll and she said that I could share it with her. Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment