Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 out of 4

We're on spring break!  Yay! 

Well, 3 out of the 4 of us are on spring break.  For the second year in a row, Eric and I have the same week off (after 11 years of not having matching weeks).  Ashlynn, however, has next week off (and I have to work 3 of those days!  Boo!).

Sorry, but I don't have any pictures to post.  Next time!

Here's what we've been up to:
  • Ashlynn had some kind of coughing/ fever/ stomach bug from last Wednesday to Saturday.  
  • Carter had a random throwing up incident early Sunday morning (when I went to get him from bed in the morning he said, "I do some-ping (something)." and had no idea what had happened) but has been fine otherwise.
  • We had a busy Sunday celebrating my dad's birthday and Ashlynn had a birthday party for a church/ school friend.
  • Yesterday (Monday) Eric and his dad cleaned our carpets (in the bedrooms) and then at Phil and Brian's house.  Carter and I ran errands and met friends at the park for a little while so we'd be out of the house.
  • Today I went to tea to celebrate my friend Gretchen's birthday, and Eric took care of Carter and Gretchen's son.  I got to pick Ashlynn up from school and we stopped by the library (without little brother).
That's about it!  We've got some fun planned later in the week.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments: