Ashlynn started school on Monday!
So far, it looks like it is going to be a great year. She's got some awesome friends in her class and she likes her teachers.
Monday was my first day of school with students, so I got Ashlynn ready for school, took a few photos of her, and headed to work.
Eric had an in-service, so he was able to take her to school and snap a few photos, before heading to work.
Here she is with her buddy, Sophia. The two of them are in the same class again. Yay!
And here she is at her desk. (Well, her desk for a few hours until her teacher moved her to the front after finding a note from me about her vision issues.) It's funny how getting a real desk is so exciting at the start of first grade.
I've been bummed to have to work this whole past week, but Ashlynn has been full of stories to keep us informed. I'm looking forward to my days off this next week when I can meet her teachers and new friends and regain balance in my life. (Oh, and take my little boy to his first day of preschool!)
First grade! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment