As a straight haired kid I loved when my mom put my hair in curlers or rags for the night so I might spend a day as a curly haired girl.
Ashlynn also has straight hair and enjoys those special days of curly hair.
On Thursday night I rolled her hair, so she was curly for school on Friday. Since Carter, Eric and I were still on winter break, I was able to pick Ashlynn up from school (while the boys were at home napping) and we stopped for some frozen yogurt.
When we got home, the light in the front yard was nice so I took Ashlynn out for a few photos. You see, it can be tricky to photograph people in glasses, so when the light is kind, ya have to take advantage! I think the photos turned out nicely.
2 comments:
Love the curls! I remember those pink spongy curlers too when I was a kid.. is that what you use on Ashlynn?
They are white with a sponge inside and a wire running through the middle to twist. She is able to sleep well with them in, which is the key!
Post a Comment