Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Advent, Week 2

This week's advent activities have not been quite as exciting as the first week.  That is probably a good thing because last week was exhausting!

Here are some of this week's highlights:

We made cookies.
 We drove around town and looked at Christmas lights.
 Pippa came along.
We read Luke 2:1-15.  (No photo taken.)

The kids wrote letters to Santa.  (I was Carter's scribe).  Check out their letters. 
 Ashlynn's letter cracked me up.
 Another day we helped Grandpa decorate his tree.
 And we watched "Mickey's Christmas Carol" (no photos).

Christmas is coming!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Haha! Ashlynn's letter cracks me up. It's sort of like a confession, but also a "hey, I have just had an 'ok' year, so I could really use that Doll, etc..." and that she is clearly on the side of "honesty is the best policy"- which I also embrace :)
Love reading all about it!!!
XO,
Emily