Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Changes

There are going to be many changes in our lives over the next 8 months or so. We're (hopefully) adding onto our house, we'll probably lose Eric's mom to cancer, there will be the new baby in June, and Ashlynn will start preschool in September. I worry the most about Ashlynn and how she'll work through the transitions, since she's only two. My mom assures me that she is a solid and secure little girl and that she'll do fine. Some of my worries were eased yesterday when we toured the preschool Ashlynn will likely attend. She was so excited. She loved all of the toys and she wanted to play in their sand area and swing on the swings. Later in the afternoon she said, "I might go to preschool again tomorrow!" which is her way of saying that she hopes to do something. I'm sure the first few days of school will be tough, but I think she's off to a good start by being so excited about going!
Please continue to keep Eric's mom and the family in your prayers. Linda's condition continues to worsen. It is all happening so fast. She was just teaching in June and now she's receiving services from hospice. We are still praying for a miracle, but if that is not God's will, we are praying for comfort and peace.

No comments: