Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's going to be...

a GIRL! We found out today. She cooperated, so we saw with pretty good certainty. Ashlynn was right all along (she called it before I even knew I was pregnant). Also, we are scheduled for a c-section on June 12th. Pretty exciting!

Aren't you glad you checked our blog... now you can be one of the first to know!

1 comment:

adejesus79 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How EXCITING! Dave gave me a heads-up on the announcement AND her name. I think it's beautiful. This might sound so narcissistic of me, but I almost feel like the web-site is just for me. I know it's so not, but I seem to be the only one replying. Oh well, I'll just continue to think I'm special. Well congrats again. Let me know if you're going to have a baby shower. I'll fly down.