Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Friday, June 6, 2008

Carter has Arrived!





Hi,

This is my first time posting to our family blog. With it I am proud to announce the arrival of Carter Daniel on June 5th. He is a handsome young man with sandy colored hair, and a serious look on his face. We already love him a bunch!

-- Eric

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! What a precious little boy. I'm so glad you all are on this side of the delivery. And we can't wait to meet Carter! Congratulations.

Love Katie

Anonymous said...

I love that single picture of him. He is darling with a perfect little shaped head. I'm glad you have this blog to see him.

Michelle

Jeff & Erika said...

Congratulations! He's adorable! Praying for a speedy recovery for Heather - and a wonderful adjustment to being a family of four.
Erika, Jeff & Abby

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Vales Family! He looks so precious. I can't wait to see him in person. Enjoy settling in at home with your newest family member.
Love you!
Jennifer Gass

adejesus79 said...

1 more week and I get to meet him in person! Can't wait. Hope all is well with Heather and your family.
See you guys soon- Anna