Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pretty Christmas Things

Late this afternoon I went around the house and took some photos of some of my favorite Christmas decorations. Most of them are ornaments and all have at least a little story that goes along with them.

A feather angel that was on my mom's family's tree as she grew up and on my family's tree when I lived with them. One of my favorite ornaments!
A sheep from Ireland and a bark canoe from Minnesota
A leather moose from a trip to Maine
A ceramic snowman I bought at a craft fair years ago with a snowy tree from the mom of a former student
A sweet angel from my mom
Our tree
I love this reindeer! My mom gave it to us the Christmas before we got married, on the day our house became ours.

2 comments:

Molly W. said...

So cute! Of course I love the Irish sheep. :)

Bec said...

Beautiful! I'm regretting that we're not doing a tree. I got out the ornaments with Jenna and let her look at (touch) them and told her some of the stories about them. That feather angel is adorable.