Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our garden

On March 1st we planted our garden. Ashlynn was a great helper with placing each seed carefully in its spot or hole. This year, our second year of planting a garden, we planted watermelon, carrots, snow peas, cucumbers, corn, sweet peas (flowers), and sunflower seeds. We also planted some strawberry plants and a tomato plant, plus some pansies and marigolds so we have something to look at until the seeds sprout and as a reminder to water. Hopefully some yummy things will grow!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am soooo impressed. Really, I feel so far away from doing a gardening project with my kids, but how Julianna would love it if I could just get my act together!

Bec said...

You're garden looks like so much fun - I have a black thumb and always wish I could keep things alive.