Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Monday, February 7, 2011

Morning Tea with my Girl

In an effort to make life around our house a little more mellow, I am making deliberate plans to slow things down and enjoy life.

One way I hope to do this is enjoying a little bit of tea in the morning with Ashlynn. This morning Eric had headed out to work, Carter was still asleep/ happy in his crib and I don't work today. I made a cup of tea for Ashlynn and me (decaf for her), grabbed some breakfast for her, and she sat on my lap while we enjoyed tea and chatted. It was such a nice time!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the morning smiles! Good for you for slowing it down! Ashlynn will remember those times.

Bec said...

Good idea & reminder. I feel like our mornings are pretty chaotic sometimes and it's not fair to be always rushing J out the door somewhere.