Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last Night

Last night I hung out with my friend, Katie.  Eric actually initiated it, sensing that I was about to go crazy if I didn't get a break from our house and the kids (especially the one who is not quite potty trained).

We met at the mall and decided to get some dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  We had a table outside (it was a lovely, kind of cool summer evening), we shared greasy onion rings, a salad and my favorite banana cream cheesecake, and we just talked for 3 1/2 hours. 


It was fantastic!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Agreed! Gotta do that more often. Maybe not the onion ring/cheesecake part, but the getting together part for sure!

Eric said...

Do it again - although, I say lose the onion rings but keep the cheesecake next time.