Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Regular Tuesday (That I Didn't Work)

I totally realize that quite a bit of my recent blogging has been related to Pippa.  Life continues to go on, pretty much as usual.  There have been a few challenges and difficult times over the past month or so, but generally, life has been good.

So, I decided that tonight I will report on a normal (non-work) Tuesday is for us.

After the usual morning of getting up and getting ready for the day, getting kids fed and dressed, and taking Ashlynn to school, Carter and I ran some errands.  We ended up dropping by the library, followed by some playtime at the park. 
 

This afternoon Ashlynn had her final class in this session of ballet and tap classes at the community center. 
A proud and encouraging hug from her teacher
Ashlynn feeling proud
Balloons from her teacher
That was our Tuesday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! What a nice teacher to give out balloons! Are you continuing on for another session?