This morning I got an email from my friend, Amy, asking if the kids and I wanted to meet her and her girls at a park today.
I love spontaneous get-togethers! (Call, text, or email us!)
We met at Library Park and watched the kids play on the playground for quite a while. After, we headed to the front of the library, where I had noticed there was a guy making really big bubbles.
When we arrived to where he was set up, the kids immediately joined in on the fun.
Carter had the funniest moves as he made his bubbles
According to the Bubble Man, overcast days are better than sunny days for bubbles and cloudy days after rain are the very best (so we had a decent, but not great, day for it). I think he said his formula is one part Ultra Dawn, 15 parts water, and 1 part corn starch. I might have that wrong though.
The guy encouraged Amy and I to try it. It was pretty fun!
Once Carter figured it out, he got pretty good.
When the kids tired of making bubbles, we headed up to the fountain. They got a little wet, but it wasn't a cold day, so no big deal! (I'm working on being less up-tight about that kind of stuff).
Yay for a fun Saturday outing!
3 comments:
I can't believe you already blogged about this on the same day. Great job
I think we ran into that guy once in a park in South Pas - fun!
I think they look a lot wet! But sometimes fun = messy/wet! :) I'd like to bump into that bubble man!
Post a Comment