About a year and a half ago, on 1st grade picture day, Ashlynn and I had a little stand-off involving her hair. She had it cut in a bob-style ("Kit style"), which required that I curl the ends under. Apparently, I had touched her with the curling iron one-too-many times and she was not going to let me use the curling iron on her again. She went to school without having it curled and I am reminded of her stubborn nature every time I look at that photo.
This morning after many offers to curl her hair being refuse, Ashlynn finally let me curl the ends of her hair again. I assured her that the curling iron was going to be at least 6 inches away from her body at all times. She finally agreed.
She was delighted by how it turned out and asked me to take her picture.
Look at her! She is growing into a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment