Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Sunday, June 8, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten and Third Grade

Friday was the last day of school for the kids.

I did not take many photos, but this is what I got :
Carter with his teacher, Mrs. Dowling.  She was a great match for Carter: not just a good teacher, but also kind, patient, and encouraging.
Carter with the classroom's aide, Ms. Herloff.  She was with the class until lunchtime everyday and took a very active role in the classroom.
The kids in front of the school.  In the past, Ashlynn took photos with friends there on the last day, but no one hung around.  Oh well!  I still got a shot of my kiddos!

We then went home, has a very normal lunch, hung out all afternoon, and ended with a celebratory dinner at Islands.

Now, the kids and I are on summer break.  Yippee!

No comments: