Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Babyproofing

I know some people think baby proofing is a joke, but today we had a reminder of why we do it...

This morning, Carter opened the door to the cabinet that is under our kitchen sink. Usually it has a lock on it but Eric had opened it to use the coffee maker that is stored there. I didn't think much of it but Carter instantly pulled out a bottle of Pine-Sol from the back, held it up, and declared, "I wan some duice! Appa duice!" I can totally see how a two-year-old might think a bottle of Pine-Sol is a bottle of apple juice. Plus, the bottle just has a screw off cap, which he's been able to open for many months. I was glad I saw it happen and took it away from him. Scary.

No comments: