Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catching Leprechauns

Ashlynn has an optional homework assignment that she is so excited about ... making a leprechaun trap. 

She is so excited about catching a leprechaun.  She has big plans for him.  Not only does she plan to get the leprechaun's gold, but she also wants to teach him "how to not be greedy".

To insure that she catches a leprechaun, because she knows they are mischievous and tricky fellows, she is planning to make a number of traps.  She will take one to school and set a few at our house. 

Here she is working on the first trap:
 Here's the final product:
 Up close (I'm not so sure the "stairs" are going to hold him):
 Inside:
Hope she catches one!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Such a cute assignment idea and she did an awesome job! Love it.

Katie said...

I like the rainbow touches! So what's the adult portion of the homework assignment?

Heather said...

There wasn't much parent participation with the project. I helped with supplying the scotch tape and with putting up the background piece. She had a lot of fun.