Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Friday, March 30, 2012

Life with Pippa

Here is a blog entry by a special guest blogger, Ashlynn.  She chose the photos and wrote the text (I typed it and helped with spelling because the red misspelling squiggles would drive her nuts).  Enjoy!

We got Pippa!  She is a tri-colored Cavalier.  I like Pippa very much.

Pippa's routine is kind of like a baby's routine because she plays, eats, sleeps, wakes up and goes potty. 

Pippa is a lap dog.  She is fun to have on my lap.  She likes to turn over on her back when she is on my lap.
 Pippa is a cuddle bug.
She likes to be outside and she likes to chase squeaker balls.  This is me squeaking the ball before I throw it.
 She likes to chew on sticks.
At night Pippa sleeps in her crate.  Last night Pippa went into her crate all by herself for bed.
 Pippa likes to play with water bottles.  She likes the noise it makes when she crunches it. 
Pippa kind of looks like a horse trit-trotting.
 Aww!  She is so cute

May I introduce Beau.  Beau is Nana and Papa's dog.  He is also Pippa's brother.  He is a black and tan, and he comes to our house a couple days a week to play.
 They chase and wrestle with each other a lot.
 They look vicious but they really don't hurt each other.
 They wear each other out and then go to sleep.
 This is Beau chewing a stick.
Pippa loves giving kisses.
 This is me, Beau and Pippa on St. Patrick's Day.  Look!  They are doing their fighting thing.
 Their faces are so sweet.

 Today Pippa took cotton out of one of her toys that had a little hole in it.
 Pippa likes getting on top of us when we lay down.
 She even pulled on my braid when I laid down.  That was funny. 
 I liked reading a book with Pippa on my lap.
I love Pippa!

4 comments:

ingulate unitel said...

Ashlynn and Heather I love your pictures and stories about Life with Pippa.

Auntie Laurie

Katie said...

A future blogist! Well done!

Emily said...

Love this post! Always like guest bloggers, and Ashlynn is great :) Such a fun perspective....love Pippa, too!

Bec said...

Finally went back to the old Pippa posts to show Jenna your puppy . . . she and Anikah loved seeing these photos :)