Please leave comments ... it keeps me motivated!


Friday, November 22, 2013

When Sister Has A Playdate

On Tuesday, Ashlynn had a playdate.  When I picked Carter up from school, he asked if we could do something special, so I asked what he had in mind.  Despite the cold, gray skies, he asked, "Is it too cold . . . ?"  I knew he was angling for some frozen yogurt but couldn't bring myself to do that, so we opted for apple pies from McDonald's instead.
 Oh, and also some homemade hot chocolate.
 Carter then wanted to write in his new notebook (a soccer end of season treat bag item).
And because we still needed to take care of business, he did his homework.  I was pretty impressed with his drawing of cats.  He has come a long way with his fine motor skills this year!
I love my boy!

No comments: