This past weekend we had a great time with our friends, Bo and Katie. It was our second, not-quite-so-annual Kid Free Weekend. When we went to Ventura in 2010 we declared that we must make the get-away an annual event, but life passes quickly and here we are in 2013. Nevertheless, we are so glad we finally made it happen again.
On Saturday we met up in Carlsbad at the Sheraton. We walked around the Carlsbad outlet shops, considered walking through the Carlsbad Flower Fields (until we found out that it cost $11 per person), and then enjoyed a lovely and leisurely dinner where over the course of two hours we watched the sunset over the ocean, ate a delicious meal, and enjoyed uninterrupted conversation.
On Sunday we enjoyed breakfast in Del Mar before walking down to the boardwalk that overlooks the ocean.
| I don't always pick strawberries, but when I do, I always make sure my purse matches. ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment